1. Fairbanks Scales FB2550 driver-assist terminal. New from Fairbanks Scales, Kansas City, Mo., is the attendant-free FB2550 driver-assist terminal, engineered to facilitate automated vehicle weighing and identification. Fairbanks says the FB2550 is designed to offer these features:
- improves weighing operations with acquisition and integration of weight data
- allows the driver to remain in the vehicle during the weighing process
- helps reduce risks associated with drivers walking across platforms
- a color touch screen, large text and simple operational prompts
- built-in Ethernet connectivity to interface scale transaction data with a company’s existing computer network
Visit www.fairbanks.com for more information.
2. Galbreath high-capacity above-frame hoists. Wastequip’s Galbreath division, based in Winamac, Ind., has launched a new line of above-frame (AF) hoists, offering the following features, according to the manufacturer:
- capable of lifting 75,000 pounds
- designed to accommodate larger truck engines and work with any truck chassis, suspension, exhaust system or fuel tank, including compressed natural gas and liquid natural gas trucks
- faster loading and unloading of roll-off containers
- outside-rail (OR) design, with future additional configurations expected to include inside/outside rail, extendable tail and deadlift models
- lifetime frame corrosion warranty and two-year hydraulics warranty
Visit www.galbreathproducts.com for more information.
3. Shred-Tech stationary single-rotor shredders. New from Shred-Tech, Cambridge, Ontario, is the STS line of single-rotor shredders, offering these features, the company says:
- available in several sizes ranging from 24 inches to 120 inches in width with numerous drive options
- designed to control shred size at high levels of throughput
- reinforced with an all-welded construction to maximize durability
- bearings and seals mounted outboard of the cutting chamber
- two-speed ram for maximized processing efficiency
- numerous screen sizes available
- can be used as part of a complete system or as a standalone shredder
Visit www.shred.tech.com for more information.
4. VS Security Products DataGauss. New from VS Security Products of Placerville, Calif., is the DataGauss hard drive eraser with pulse technology, offering the following stated product features:
- compact hard drive eraser providing a fast, cost-effective solution to erasing sensitive data from hard drives and backup tapes
- uses “pulse technology,” which emits a strong magnetic field in a sudden burst lasting just 100 milliseconds, to erase data from hard drives
- can erase a hard drive in 45 seconds
Visit www.vssecurityproducts.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.