1. Eagle tire debeader. Eagle International, based in Dakota Dunes, S.D., has introduced the OTR Debeader for tire recyclers handling off-the-road (OTR) tires. Product features include:
- Designed to allow recyclers to pull the steel bead bundles from radial tires found in OTR applications
- Suitable for all sizes of radial OTR tires
- Product design is based on customer requests
- Recovered steel can add to tire recyclers’ revenue streams
- Engineered specifically for this task
- Average hourly production of six to eight tires
- Tires are lifted onto the machine and are completely contained
Visit www.eagle-equipment.com for more information.
2. Rice Lake compact digital weight indicator. Rice Lake Weighing Systems, Rice Lake, Wis., has launched the new 880 Performance Series, a compact yet full-size digital weight display and controller. Rice Lake says the 880 offers these features:
- A compact, modular design with a removable indicator face and overall depth of slightly more than 4 inches
- Adaptable to a broad spectrum of technologies, whether they require USB, RS-232 or a standard Ethernet connection
- Operates as a standalone controller but also connects to a wide range of industrial networking protocols
Visit www.ricelake.com/880 for more information.
3. Allegheny hard drive shredder. Allegheny Shredders, Delmont, Pa., has introduced the Allegheny 12HD7.5 hard drive/e-scrap shredder, offering these features, according to the company:
- Swift, secure destruction of hard drives, server drives, mobile devices, electronic scrap, laptops (without batteries) and more;
- A 7.5-horsepower motor allows two hard drives to be destroyed at once
- Compact, heavy-duty machine can be mounted on casters
- Can be installed in a truck for mobile on-site destruction applications
Visit www.alleghenyshredders.com for more information.
4. Hyundai Construction Equipment Interim Tier 4 HL740-9A wheel loader. Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc., Norcross, Ga., has added the HL740-9A wheel loader to its line of 9A wheel loaders. The new model offers these features, Hyundai says:
- A certified Interim Tier 4 engine upgrade, improved durability and enhanced operator comfort compared with previous models
- Engineered for maximum power and performance
- A fuel-efficient, low-noise 156-horsepower Cummins Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage IIIB QSB6.7 engine with electronic controls and diagnostics
- Allows the operator to customize engine power, automatic transmission, shift time and clutch cut-off activation
- Three engine power modes and four transmission power shift modes
- Available in an extended-reach (XTD) model for jobs requiring a higher dump height
Visit www.hceamericas.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at email@example.com.