To have your product featured in Recycling Today, please send a product release and a high-resolution image in tiff or jpeg format to Kelley Stoklosa at email@example.com.
1. Seltek Stokkermill 3000 Turbo. Seltek Stokkermill, Udine, Italy, is offering the 3000STD Turbo, which is a compact granulator. Features of the granulator include:
- A self-cleaning cyclone filter designed to eliminate dust emissions and increase service intervals
- A grinding mill consisting of three rotating blades and two fixed blades, each 430 millimeters long
- Dry separation through an air-assisted vibrating table
2. 700 Series E-Crane. E-Crane Worldwide, Adegem, Belgium, is offering the 700 Series E-Crane, designed for handling scrap in mills and recycling centers. Features include:
- Designed for dedicated duty-cycle applications, such as feeding shredders or shears in recycling applications
- A hydraulically pivoting, mechanically linked boom designed to keep the machine in near perfect balance throughout its full working range
- Available with four- or five-tine grapples or with magnet attachments
- Outreach ranges up to 50 meters (165 feet) and duty-cycle capacity ranges up to 50 tons
Visit ecrane-usa.com for more information.
3. Revend Recycling Light Bulb Recycling Machine. Revend Recycling Ltd., based in the U.K., has launched a new reverse-vending recycling machine for light bulbs and batteries. Features include:
- Automated, safe collection and recycling of domestic light bulbs, including incandescent bulbs, CFL light bulbs and LED light bulbs
- Built-in technology designed to safely recycle light bulbs containing mercury and other hazardous materials
- An internal mercury fume extractor and mercury fume filter designed to absorb escaped mercury fumes • Similar in size to a vending machine
- A database that can be updated regularly via telemetry from anywhere in the world by authorized users
Visit www.reversevending.co.uk/ for more information.
4. Terex Finlay 863 Mobile Heavy-Duty Screener. Terex Finlay, Louisville, Ky., has introduced its 863 mobile heavy-duty screener. Features include:
- Screen box discharge end can be raised hydraulically 500 millimeters to facilitate media access and changing
- Oversize conveyor angle can be adjusted hydraulically from 15 to 24 degrees
Visit www.terexfinlay.com for more information.