The Recycling Today Media Group has announced that the Paper Recycling Conference Europe (PRCE), organized in collaboration with Smithers Pira, will be held 6 - 7, November 2012, in London, U.K. This must-attend event provides industry networking opportunities on a global scale along with expert analyses on the latest market trends. Hosted annually since 2005, Paper Recycling Conference Europe is attended by recovered paper merchants, brokers, consumers, mill representatives and equipment and service suppliers involved in paper recycling.
Unlike other paper industry events, Paper Recycling Conference Europe is designed to bring the supply and consuming sides of the industry together to create an active dialogue and generate trading opportunities.
This year, the two-day event takes place at the Park Plaza Victoria London hotel, located in Central London.
The show’s comprehensive programme features sessions that will help industry executives gain a market edge.
Key sessions include:
- The 2012 Market Overview: This opening session offers an in-depth look at the European and global paper and board industries and the factors infl uencing these markets.
- The Search for Supply: Panelists will discuss how some traditional sources of recovered fi bre are dwindling while others may provide new opportunities.
- Rules and Restrictions: This session focuses on laws and government agency rules that are having or are poised to have a signifi cant impact on the recovered paper industry.
- A World of Questions: Updates from China, India and the Middle East and what this means for your business.
- A Future in Plastics: New for 2012 and designed for fi bre industry professionals diversifying into this area, this session examines market dynamics for the recycling of post-consumer and post-industrial plastics.
Those seeking additional information about the event can visit www.PaperRecyclingEurope.com.
About the Recycling Today Media Group
Serving the industry since 1963, the Recycling Today Media Group publishes Recycling Today, Construction & Demolition Recycling, Storage & Destruction Business, Renewable Energy from Waste, Waterways Today and Recycling Today Global Edition magazines. Its directories include the Paper Recycling Markets Directory, North American Scrap Metals Directory and the North American Plastics Recyclers Directory. The Group hosts websites for each of its magazines and produces the industry’s most anticipated newsletters. As the leading media outlet serving the international recycling market, the organisation offers a comprehensive perspective on industry activities and trends. More information is available at www.RecyclingToday.com.
About Smithers Pira
Smithers Pira is the worldwide authority on the paper, packaging and print industry supply chains. Established in 1930, Smithers Pira provides strategic and technical consulting, testing, intelligence and events to help clients gain market insights, identify opportunities, evaluate product performance and manage compliance. More information is available at www.SmithersPira.com.