The equipment distributor MSC Group of Companies, based in Brisbane, Australia, has received the 2013 Top Sales Award from McCloskey International for sales performance over the past year. The company was chosen over 85 international dealers for the award. MSC Group also earned the Top Crusher Sales Award from McCloskey.
The awards ceremony was held during the recently concluded ConExpo/Con-AGG show in Las Vegas.
John O’Neill, vice president of sales for McCloskey, announced the Top Sales Award, along with winners in 11 other categories, during the evening.
"This year’s award recognizes the best of our dealers, not only for their business successes, but for their extraordinary commitment to their customers’ businesses," said Paschal McCloskey, president and CEO of McCloskey International. "MSC has consistently brought industry-leading solutions to their customers, and their success is built on the relationships they have developed. We congratulate MSC and all of the award recipients for their success in their markets.”
In addition to the Top Sales Award, recognition was given to the following companies during the awards presentations:
- Highest Growth Award – American Crushers & Screens, LLC (North Carolina)
- Best New Dealer Award – Nordic Track Service Ltd. (Moscow)
- Outstanding Market Development Award– Astra Techno (Moscow)
- Outstanding Market Development (Small Region) – Astrac del Sureste (Mexico City)
- Top Screener Sales – McCloskey Equipment Ltd.
- Top Crusher Sales – MSC Group of Companies
- Top Trommel Sales – McCloskey International – Ontario region
- Top Stacker Sales (tied) – Tyalta Industries (Alberta, Canada) and American Crushers and Screens LLC
- Best Parts & Service – McCourt & Sons Equipment Inc. (Texas)
The MSC Group of Companies has been supplying products and services to the extractive and recycling industries in the Australia Pacific region since the company was established in 1986. The company has three branches in Australia: Brisbane, Melbourne and Newcastle.
McCloskey International designs and manufactures crushers, impactors, trommel screeners, vibratory screeners, feeders, stacking conveyors and picking stations.