McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing Inc., an Oshkosh Corp. company headquartered in Dodge Center, Minneapolis , is bringing its refuse vehicle innovations, along with expanded aftermarket options and technology, to WasteExpo 2017, May 9-11, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. The company also will highlight its longtime support of industry organizations with donations to the Environmental Research & Education Foundation (EREF) charity auction, taking place throughout the convention.
The McNeilus Atlantic Series Front Loader, featuring a 40-cubic-yard capacity, 10,000-pound-rated arms, Excalibre packing cylinders, service lift and camera system, will be part of a live auction at the EREF booth Wednesday, May 10. The auction generates funds to assist the EREF’s scientific research and educational initiatives for sustainable waste management practices.
McNeilus also is donating a pair of tickets to NASCAR’s NRA Night Race at Bristol Motor Speedway to the EREF’s silent auction. These tickets also come with exclusive pit passes for two, donated courtesy of Go Fas Racing car No. 32 team owner Archie St. Hillarie and McNeilus. Bids for the silent auction can be placed by texting “EREF17” to 24700 or in person throughout the show.
In McNeilus booth No. 2235, the company is showcasing two vehicles—a Meridian Front Loader and Zero Radius Side Loader, both with new body enhancements—as well as interactive displays on the McNeilus CODE controls system and Street Smart Vision 10 fleet management system. Eight additional McNeilus vehicles will be featured in partner booths throughout the trade show.
The Meridian Front Loader and Zero Radius Side Loader feature enhancements that upgrade performance, durability and serviceability, highlighting McNeilus’ commitment to continuously improving its products to fit what customers need, the company says. The McNeilus’ Street Smart brand offers the Curotto-Can automated carry can program, Street Smart Vision 10 system and Smart Contamination Control, featuring the company’s exclusive hydraulic filtration cart and Excalibre cylinders.
“We take pride in carefully listening to our customers to continuously improve our products and expand our branch locations and services to exceed their expectations,” says Brad Nelson, president, McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing Inc. and Oshkosh Corp. commercial segment. “McNeilus celebrates a strong reputation as a brand people can count on, with unsurpassed durability, longevity and superior customer service.”
McNeilus has nearly 30 strategically located North American branches and service centers. McNeilus customers can also take advantage of flexible in-house financing options, trade-in and used equipment opportunities and a national service team that provides on-site product and service training, the company says.
The McNeilus booth’s Street Smart display also will highlight the 24/7/365 availability of OEM (original equipment manufacturer) parts and parts for any make or model, as well as 24/7 technical support from Street Smart Service.
Other booth highlights from McNeilus at Waste Expo include:
- the Latitude Integration residential collection system, which connects the Meridian Front Loader with any brand of front loader residential container, including the Eco-Maxx III automated front loader container from McNeilus partner Perkins Manufacturing, Curotto-Can automated carry can, Bayne carry cans and McNeilus’ own Street Smart carry can;
- McNeilus CNG (compressed natural gas) systems and service, offering custom system installations, comprehensive inspection services from trained technicians and a national support network, with Agility Fuel Systems on hand to talk about its systems that can be installed on McNeilus refuse vehicles; and
- the automated arm program from Street Smart Parts that features new and remanufactured side loader arms and offers a discount with the return of an arm core.
WasteExpo attendees also will find these McNeilus vehicles at various locations throughout the convention center:
- the 10-cubic-yard Global Rear Loader, its international offering, in the ARI-Hetra booth;
- the Atlantic Series Front Loader (40-cubic-yard body) at the Mack and Big Truck Rental booths;
- the 43-cubic-yard Atlantic Front Loader in a special display space at Booth No. 2061;
- the Heavy-Duty Rear Loader (25-cubic-yard body) in the Freightliner and Rush Refuse Systems booths; and
- the Contender Front Loader in the Peterbilt booth.
To learn more about McNeilus innovations, stop by booth No. 2235 at WasteExpo, or visit www.mcneiluscompanies.com.