Among those elected were Doug Kramer of Kramer Metals Inc., Los Angeles, who will serve as ISRI’s new chairman.
The three other ISRI national officers elected were:
- Chair-Elect Mark Lewon of Utah Metal Works Inc., Salt Lake City;
- Vice-Chair Brian Shine of Manitoba Corp., Lancaster, New York; and
- Secretary-Treasurer Gary Champlin of Champlin Tire Recycling, Concordia, Kansas.
The three directors-at-large elected were:
- Josh Joseph, Muskingum Iron & Metal Co., Zanesville, Ohio;
- Tom Knippel, SA Recycling Corp., Orange, California; and
- Eva Shine, Shine Bros. Corp., Spencer, Iowa.
Tim Shuttleworth of Eriez Manufacturing Co., Erie, Pennsylvania, was elected as the associate director.
“ISRI welcomes the members of our newly elected board, whose strong leadership, recycling expertise and personal backgrounds will help guide the industry over the next two years and set the tone for many more,” says Robin Wiener, president of ISRI. “There are many exciting opportunities and challenges that lie ahead for the recycling industry, and under their direction we are certain to rise to the occasion every time.”