Genesis Attachments, based in Superior, Wisconsin, has announced that its GSG scrap grapples are now available in 10 sizes.
The company says the scrap grapples range in capacity from 0.5 cubic yards to 2.5 cubic yards and fit material handlers weighing from 20 to 80 metric tons, thereby meeting a range of application needs.
Designed to reduce maintenance, improve durability, lower operating costs and enhance safety, the company says GSG scrap grapples feature:
- identical hardened steel bearings with dust seals at all pivot points to keep out contaminants
- heavy-duty cylinder guarding system that protects the cylinders and internal components and is easily removed for maintenance
- reverse-mounted cylinders that protect rods from damage
- large-bore hydraulic cylinders to maximize clamping force
- long-life, abrasion-resistant steel tips that are easily replaced with a simple perimeter weld
- tine variety, with flat- or point-tine shapes in half- or narrow-width spades for high-volume scrap processing
Visit http://genesisattachments.com/product_detail/GSG%20(Genesis%20Scrap%20Grapple) for complete product specifications.