The RePlas 2013 Autumn event has been scheduled to take place Nov. 6-8 in the historic port city of Hangzhou, China.
According to China Scrap Plastics Magazine and the China Scrap Plastics Association, co-organizers of the event, topics covered at RePlas 2013 Autumn will include:
• the “post-Green Fence era” and changes affecting the importing of plastic scrap;
• customs valuation and frequently asked questions concerning plastic scrap inspection and quarantine;
• recognition successful and growing companies in the plastic scrap sector;
• trends in U.S. and European scrap exports; and
• Southeast Asia plastic scrap industry analysis.
The event will take place at the New Century Grand Hotel in Hangzhou. Those seeking more information or wishing to register can go to http://2013.replas.org.cn/endhjj-1.aspx or e-mail Leon at prc7@Replas.org.cn.