Organizers of the China (Beijing) International Solid Waste Treatment Technology and Equipment Exhibition have announced that the ninth edition of their event will take place Aug. 8-10, 2013, in the at the China International Exhibition Center in Beijing.
Several national and global organizations will be sponsors of the event, including:
- United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO);
- Industrial Sub-contracting and Partnership Exchanges-Beijing Center;
- China Machinery Enterprise Management Association;
- China Mechanical and Electrical Products Circulation Association (CMEPCA);
- Solid Waste Treatment and Utilization Industry Association; and
- Solid Waste Disposal Industry Committee.
Organizers of the exhibition say the event will include live equipment demonstrations, with “multi-national brands” being invited to give demonstrations to help “accomplish cross-border trade.”
Among the goals of the Beijing event, according to organizers, are to “introduce advanced environmental sanitation technology and machinery/equipment, achieve the targets of economic and social development in the 12th Five-Year Plan period [and] push forward city appearance and environmental sanitation.”
Companies invited to exhibit fall into several categories, including those who offer equipment, technology or services in the fields of:
- Domestic wastes, medical wastes, electronic wastes, recycle and treatment equipment and technology of industrial solid wastes;
- classification of solid wastes (recycling system and equipment, magnetic and other separators, revolving screens, waste shredders, transmitters, filter screens, packagers, etc.);
- collection(electric vehicles, motor vehicles, etc.),storage, transport equipment and technology, transfer stations and compressing equipment, transit vehicles, etc.; and
- treatment of solid wastes (soil shuffling equipment, waste shredders, attritors, tumbling crushers, hammer mills, revolving drum mixers), incineration, biological treatment equipment and technology (leachate treatment collection material and equipment), etc.
Those seeking more information on the event can go to www.china-wasteexpo.com or contact Wan Lei at firstname.lastname@example.org.