- Stephen Rodgers of Ericsson;
- Crystynna Ewe of Dell;
- Ronnie Tay of Singapore’s National Environment Agency;
- Professor Jinhui Li of China’s Tsinghua University;
- Thierry Van Kerckhoven of Umicore Precious Metals Refining;
- Stewart Brown of Johnson Matthey;
- Scott Venhaus of Arrow Electronics; and
- Venkatesha Murthy of Vans Chemistry Pte. Ltd.
Jim Puckett, the executive director of the Seattle-based nongovernmental organization the Basel Action Network (BAN), will be the keynote speaker at 2014 Electronics Recycling Asia , taking place in Singapore Nov. 11-14. Puckett’s presentation is titled “E-Stewardship comes to Asia: Solutions and perspective from an NGO.”
Puckett also is part of a panel discussion at the forum focusing on the question “Do we need to regulate our recycling businesses even more?” Also on the panel are Kok Wah Boey of Hewlett-Packard, Steve Skurnac of Sims Recycling Solutions, Robin Wiener of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries Inc. (ISRI) and Yang Yang of China-based Loyalty Equipment-Making.
Other presenters at the 2014 Electronics Recycling Asia event include:
The 2014 Electronics Recycling Asia event also includes a tour of the Cimelia Resource Recovery electronics recycling plant in Singapore and workshops on the E-Stewards, R2 (Responsible Recycling Practices) and Cenelec certification programs and standards.
More information on Electronics Recycling Asia, including how to register, can be found at www.icm.ch/wrf-2014.