The Branford Group, an industrial auction company headquartered in Branford, Connecticut, in conjunction with HyperAMS Wood Dale, Illinois, will conduct a webcast auction on behalf of Frontier Bulk Solutions and Mountain Mulch Co., 4108 Bethlehem Pike in Telford, Pennsylvania.
Frontier Bulk Solutions and Mountain Mulch were manufacturers and suppliers of wood mulch and salt products. The auction will be Thursday, March 22, 2018, beginning at 10 a.m. EST. A one-day preview and inspection will be open to the public Wednesday, March 21, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Featured items will include:
- three Morbark and Vermeer horizontal track and tub grinders with low hours;
- six Volvo wheel loaders and excavators ranging from the 2014 to 2016 model years with less than, 2,000 hours;
- a Backers 3-mal starscreener with 500 hours;
- two 2016 Volvo VNL300 daycab tractors;
- a 2013 Peterbilt model 388 tractor;
- five Trinity, EBY and Peerless trailers;
- 2012 Amerimulch coloring system, model Colortrom 250; and
- three 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie 4 x 4 pickup trucks; and
- much more.
Andrew Duncan, vice president at the Branford Group, says, “The Frontier Bulk Solutions/ Mountain Mulch webcast auction will provide buyers a unique opportunity to purchase late model like-new equipment at a reduced cost. The majority of the equipment was purchased in 2015-2016, and the assets were well-maintained. Buyers will have the flexibility of bidding either online or on-site at the facility.”
All interested parties can find full auction details, including equipment listings, photos, videos, lot catalog and bidding instructions, by clicking at www.thebranfordgroup.com/DNN3/Auction/FRON0318.aspx.