Website aims to provide more recycling-related information to members.
The Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries (ISRI)
, Washington, D.C., has unveiled its redesigned website to make it more informative for its members, the public and other industry stakeholders. ISRI says the goal of the redesigned website, at www.isri.org
, aims to showcase the recycling industry’s role in the environment and economy, while providing resources that help members strengthen their businesses.
The association redesigned the website following feedback it received over the past year from its members and other users on what they were looking for from the website.
Some of the features of the newly redesigned website include:
- A new recycling industry section providing commodity specific content;
- Responsive design, which enhances tablet and mobile access;
- Improved access to ISRI safety tools and resources;
- The launch of the ISRI blog;
- More frequent and relevant newsfeeds which offer industry insights; and
- Comprehensive document libraries, on demand training and more.