1. American Cutting Edge carbide inlaid knife. American Cutting Edge, a division of CB Manufacturing, headquartered in Miamisburg, Ohio, has launched a new carbide inlaid densifier blade for a popular line of pelletizer machines used in the film industry. The company says the new blade features:
- a significant increase in blade life span and cleaner cuts
- a reduction in downtime resulting from blade changes
- facilitates increased machine run time
Visit www.americancuttingedge.com for more information.
2. Bateman Hydra-Magnet. Bateman Manufacturing, based in Shanty Bay, Ontario, has added the new Hydra-Magnet to the company’s line of All-In-One attachments. Bateman says the Hydra-Magnet features:
- a self-contained auxiliary-powered magnet and brushless, maintenance-free hydraulic generator combination
- easily and efficiently adds magnetic function to excavators
- can be used with various machines
- ideal for lower duty cycle and occasional contractor use
- can be attached to excavators set up with an auxiliary circuit and can be operated with the joystick control or button
Visit www.batemanmanufacturing.com for more information.
3. Devcon conveyor belt repair kit. New from ITW Polymers Adhesives North America (formerly ITW Devcon), based in Danvers, Massachusetts, is the Devcon R-Flex belt repair kit for heavy-weight styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) conveyor belts. The repair kit offers these features, according to the company:
- formulated to quickly repair tears and gouges in SBR conveyor belts
- excellent abrasion resistance and as superior adhesion
- the urethane compound is easy to mix and cures quickly so that the repaired belt can be back in service just 90 minutes after application
- kit has a two-year shelf life and includes a two-part surface conditioner, mix bucket, wooden paddle, scrub pad, gloves, paper towels and plastic spatula
Visit www.devcon.com for more information.
4. Vecoplan NewGen shredders. Vecoplan of Archdale, North Carolina, has introduced the NewGen series of shredders, with the following features:
- built with direct drives to shredder cutting rotors
- drive feature not only increases torque but also eliminates drive belts
- maintenance time and costs are decreased proportionately
- swing-up screens provide access to wear parts for quick and easy maintenance and cleaning
- externally adjustable bed knives for maintaining optimal tolerances
- reversible bed knives deliver twice the wear life
- incorporate double sidewalls to help eliminate thermal transfer between the rotor and bearings
Visit www.vecoplanllc.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.