ICM AG event will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
The 18th International Congress for Battery Recycling, organized by ICM AG, is scheduled for Sept. 11-13, 2013, and will take place at the Hotel Dubrovnik Palace in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
According to ICM AG, more than 200 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present a variety of topics:
- An update on battery legislation worldwide;
- Safety issues and transportation regulations;
- The future of LEV, EHV, PEHV and EV battery systems;
- The success of Li-Ion battery technologies;
- Individual country reports on collection and recycling;
- Best available technologies for battery recycling;
- Recycling efficiency; and
- New recycling technologies and processes
The Congress also is offering a training course on the transport of dangerous goods such as lithium batteries. The Congress also will hold a sightseeing tour to the old town of Dubrovnik.
The conference will feature an exhibition area. Additional networking opportunities will include a cocktail reception and networking dinner.
For additional information and program details, visit ICM AG at www.icm.ch.