2014 Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference Middle East to address a number of hot topics for paper and plastic scrap processors and consumers at the JW Marriott Marquis in Dubai, UAE, in March.
Recyclers from the Middle East and North Africa region as well as those from well beyond will benefit from the programming at the third annual Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference Middle East, March 4-5, 2014.
For the third consecutive year, Media Fusion, publishers of Waste & Recycling Middle East, and the Recycling Today Media Group, publishes of Recycling Today and Recycling Today Global Edition, have selected Dubai, United Arab Emirates, as the host city for this annual event. The host hotel is the JW Marriott Marquis.
Highly regarded speakers who play critical roles in the paper and plastics recycling industries will offer their remarks and insight at the conference. The speaker faculty includes:
- Atul Kaul, COO of Saudi Arabia’s WARAQ Paper, who will chair a session on the state of the paper recycling industry;
- Bill Moore, president of U.S.- based Moore & Associates, who will provide an overview of global paper recycling conditions;
- Thomas Probst of Germany’s BVSE recycling association, who will offer insight into the plastic scrap market in Europe;
- Bilal Effendi of Paklite fzc, who will offer a firsthand report of plastics recycling efforts in the UAE and the GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) region;
- Daker El Rabaya, director of waste processing at Bee'ah, Sharjah, UAE, who will present on that emirate’s considerable landfill diversion and recycling efforts;
- Stuart Fleming of Dubai-based EnviroServe, who will present on plastic scrap being harvested from obsolete electronics; and
- Sana Al-Ghamlas of Kuwait Packing Materials Manufacturing Co., who will be part of a panel on how packaging innovations will affect the recycling industry in the future.
As in the previous two years, the conference will serve as a gathering place for:
- Scrap paper and plastics collectors and processors;
- Sellers, buyers and brokers;
- Consuming paper mills and plastic manufacturers;
- Recycling equipment and technology suppliers; and
- Government officials.
Learn more about the 2014 Paper & Plastics Recycling Conference Middle East and register now at http://middleeast.paperrecyclingconference.com.
Founded in 1963, the Recycling Today Media Group also publishes Construction & Demolition Recycling and Renewable Energy from Waste magazines as well as companion websites and e-newsletters. Additionally the group publishes the Paper Recycling Markets Directory and the North American Scrap Metals Directory. The group also produces The Paper Recycling Conference – USA, The Paper Recycling Conference – Europe and The Renewable Energy from Waste Conference. The Recycling Today Media Group is a business unit of GIE Media Inc., Richfield, Ohio.
Waste & Recycling Middle East is produced by Media Fusion Fze., Dubai. It is the region's only dedicated business magazine providing in-depth coverage of the rapidly emerging waste management and recycling industry throughout the Middle East. Produced by a team of leading journalists, the magazine provides unique insights into this dynamic marketplace.